Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I....just don't know...

I don't know jeff, about all this. It sounds fun and I think there's some really hot stuff that could come out of it but...I do kinda feel like your pushing me into this. You just barely introduced the hint of anything like that to her an you wanna try something only a week, if that, later? It just doesn't seem right babe. And this is the one weekend we actually get to ourselves... I just feel, I'm nervous too. I mean, if it does get really awkward or something goes weird or wrong you don't have to see her everyday, I do...and I was really looking forward to this weekend, valentines day, the house to ourselves, getting to really have the time to play and explore some things we've only touched on... And then halfway through this last weekend when you started picking up hints that maybe she'd be open, you started talking about getting some stuff, to play with and I kinda got excited, I mean we don't have anything that's for me and what I like alot but you hinted at something like that. But you're really not buying them for me and you...you're buying them for the chance that she does come and join us, right? Sure you say you got me something but what is it? Is it something I've mentioned I'd like or something you wanna try or use. You do that alot so I guess it really doesn't matter but... You know the whole hood thing...I mentioned that a while ago, but you really didn't consider it until she mentioned liking the dark too...and the vibe dildo...yah it was cheap but everytime you've gotten lots of things for yourself you've never even considered anything I really said I liked. And I don't feel like it's over price cause you've named things I've mentioned for less than $3. So to be honest I don't really know what to think of this weekend, I mean I mentioned really wanting to try out a hood and do you remember after telling me you were getting it....do you remember who the person was, the person who you mentioned first about wanting to use that on? Sure wasn't me...

No comments: