Thursday, August 23, 2007

wow...

My man sure did redeem himself tonight. I didn't really talk to him yesterday and I guess that was a really good thing. He talked to his ex and started thinking about where our relationship was and where his others had been when they fell apart. He started freaking out and thinking maybe we should break it off before we can't be friends. He wanted to call and tell me this but I was still in class so he couldn't. Then when I talked to him at lunch we couldn't talk privately because my best friend was there so that couldn't happen. He had to keep thinking about it. We finally talked today and he told me all this, then added that the moment he heard my voice on the phone, all his worries melted and that he couldn't think why he had ever started feeling that way. Major points to him because the way he worded it (better than I) had me almost in tears. God I miss him.... he is comming down next weekend though and I'll at least get to spend a little time with him, even if it's not the alone time I wanted....

No comments: