Friday, August 31, 2007

I miss...

his face
his voice
his smell
his taste
I miss when he looks deep into my eyes
when he holds me so tight I can barely breath
when he squeaks to show me he's happy
when he falls asleep in my lap
when he laughs at my jokes
when he tells me jokes
when he warms me in his arms
But most of all I miss his love

I feel like the longer we are away from each other the more his mind wanders. I love him but I can't help but be jealous when he's always talking to C. or Katt. And when he spends entire days taking pictures of Katt, then admitts he had a crush on her, I can't help but get upset. I havn't told him that I hate when he talks to other girls, but he gets jealous when I spend time with other guys so why can't it be easy for me to tell him, like it's easy for him to tell me. I hate feeling jealous, but I don't want to give it up either. How would that help keep us together? I should be honest with him but I'm afraid he won't be okay with it. Add onto that, that I get to see him this weekend, but not without being graced with C's presence the entire time. I'll be lucky if I get more than an hour of total alone time with him. And he wants to take pictures of me then which I should think is sweet. Why don't I? Maybe it's because it's an assignment that he has to do and I feel like thats the only real motive behind it. Not to mention one of the pictures he wants to be half naked and actually asked if I would be okay with Katt doing it if we didn't get the chance. How the HELL can I be okay with that?! I'm sorry but I'm not cool with that. I just don't know what to do.

No comments: