Wednesday, September 5, 2007

If I could only...

be with him forever, be held in his arms forever, wrapped in his warmth forever. He hates that word, forever. I get why, it's such a permanent thing, almost a commitment. And even though he absolutely hates everything about that word, he used. He told me that he wanted us to be forever. That's such a big thing and I think I'm actually afraid. Not enough to tell him, or to really pull back, but it scares me that he is so ready to face his own fears for me. He only said those words once before and that was to a girl he was with for like three years. And we have only really been together for a few months. But I want to face this. I Love Him and I really do want us to be together. I want to spend my life with him and I want to work every problem out with him, but I'm worried that he is the one who is rushing into things. Maybe he is just looking to fill the hole that his ex of a year or so left in him. All I know is that at this moment I really want to be in his arms, holding him tight, our bodies completing each others. Only that can't happen so for now I'll have to settle for the fact that I will love him no matter what.

No comments: