Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm trying...

really hard not to be jealous but it's hard. My boyfriend is a photographer and he is away at college. He also has a deep interest in nude photography and is a very sexual thinker. A while ago he told me about a friend he used to really like but never had the nerve to say anything to because she was dating this dude who was a total jerk. She is now going to school near him and he brings her down to take pictures for entire weekends. Now I know that they arn't going to do anything like have sex, but I'm still really jealous. It just really doesn't help that he used to like her, she's so close to him, and they're only getting to know each other that much better every day. Not to mention last nights phone call. He told me to call him before I went to bed and we both stay up really late. So I decided I'd call im at like one-thirty, not cause I was going to bed, but If Kat was asleep I didn't want to wake her up too late. So when I called they where still up and where taking blacklight photos, which was really cool, but he was really short and kinda mean. Even when I was trying to be nice and asked if I should let him get back to taking pictures, he was like "What?! I can't hear you. I need to get off the phone so love ya bye." and he was just really quick and snappy. I guess when it comes down to it I am just jealous that she gets to spend so much time with him and I don't know if that will ever change. I just miss him and I need him to tell me that I shouldn't be jealous and that he will always love me, like I've told him a dozen or so times. Oh well, I guess I won't get to hear that at least until this weekend is up.

No comments: