Sunday, October 7, 2007

He and I are...

so much alike. When he isn't here with me... I'm lost. When I'm in my classes even though I'm surrounded by people who are loud and fun, I feel alone. They tell a joke and I may laugh but inside my heart will except no warmth. When I laugh my soul is only throwing out a gesture for the eyes of others. When they talk about things that are important to them I really couldn't care a less because the only person I could possibly think of right then would be him. He is so far away and he can't be here with me and it makes me cold. When I'm talking on the phone with someone and they tell me something I won't remember, because I wasn't even paying attention. I was thinking what he is doing or what he would say to what I was thinking at that time. When I walk and people smile and wave I smile back but if you looked into my eyes you would find sadness, distance, and tears edging nearer. When I talk if you listen close enough you would heae that my tone is cold and hopeless. Thing is no one notices but him and the moment I hear his voice the warmth and love returns to my voice. When he says I love you, the spark comes back to my eyes and the care returns. When I get to think about him I'm not so cold and when I get to hear him my life and soul reappears.

No comments: