Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hmm...

Have you ever felt separated. Like from your body or your mind. Like your only watching things going on, not living them. That's how I feel. I guess it's kind of nice, you see things through a different perspective. When you hear word you take them differently. I guess it's kind of peaceful, a little unsettling though. I kind of feel like I'm on PCP. Just really spaced and uncontrolled. I think if an idea popped into my head I would just do it, with no consideration of danger or consequences. huh kind of nice. Though my fingers are not really cooperating with me and it makes typing hard. I'm kinda hungry, I think I'll make pizza. No maybe I should take a bath, yeah that sounds better. Bye bye, tonight I sleep with a monster I did not invite in.

No comments: