Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Why do you pick friends?

Is it because they are caring, supportive, fun, or maybe it's just that you get along great. Or are you the kind of person that chooses friend based on a subconscious fear or problem. Well that's me. I like to choose my friends based on the principal that they need to be relatively self absorbed and they need to have lousy skills when it comes to identifying emotions like anger, depression, and all together sadness. And boy can I choose them, my best friend, K is the perfect fit for that and I almost blew today. Usually her little snippy, bitchy comments don't bug me. Today when we went to lunch my man called like usual and instead of just being annoyed like I would understand, she starts whispering and laughing then does that, look back and giggle thing. That pissed me off so badly. So do you know what I wanted to say to her and the other person she was talking with? I would have loved to stop walking and just say Fuck You. And when they turned around I would simply say, you guys suck, instead of being good friends you manage to treat me like shit and I guess that's parcially my fault, but you have your heads shoved so far up your ass' that you can't even notice that the only time I'm really happy is when I get to talk to him. So if you jealous, insecure, self centered bitches can't at least do me the favor of talking about me behind my back instead of right in front of my than you can just go fuck yourselves, hope you have a real peachy lunch. I think I feel more like La Casita. (I say this because one of the most real and level headed friends I have was headed there for lunch and I knew she wouldn't have minded me tagging along last minute, unlike other people)

No comments: