Monday, October 15, 2007

A question...

I was asked recently has had me thinking for a while. I was asked what I thought my true age was, because I act nothing like people in my own age group. It took me a while and a lot of looking at my own friends and how they act. When I finally realized I have more of an age range than a set age. I would have to guess that I'm any age between 20 to 35. At some times I can be young and carefree and I can shrug off all the crap that goes on, but at other times I feel tired and not old persay, but older than I should be, sometimes I can really feel the weight. The person who asked me this also gave this explination, "sometimes when you look at me I feel so young." This made me think about my experiences in life and how they add up to most other peoples that are my age. I've seen more death than almost any other people I know, and far too many at too close a range. I've partied more and lived more than so many others and I've seen so much more pain. I've seen alot and I've lived alot and I would be so ready to settle down and relax. Also tack on that I hang out with people who are not only very under developed, even for their age, mentally, but also who can barely keep up a civilized conversation, and I get easily overlooked. No one else notices when I look at them with the eyes of many more years with knowledge beyond them. No one but him, my love, my life, my

No comments: